most of this is a synth that I built from scratch in Pure Data. it's 100% performable and the audio-reactive spinning rings were captured in real time along with an improvised performance. I'm going to spend the rest of the day working the other sounds into the PureData patch to hopefully perform it w/ visuals live someday. It might not work out, but I'll try anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
0609 we build we overbuild we start out making things to simplify life and when that's defined as making more money, they become more co...
-
2026-03-15 Brother Mine To: Gordon Bazsali From: Colin Bazsali Brother mine, Being a public schoolteacher in America doesn’t have many per...
-
Brother mine , During the goings on of a typical morning for me, a thought occurred to me.. How long will it be before surviving family memb...
Very cool. I'm moving backwards in your blog today, and I saw this after you very latest one, which also features spinning rings.
ReplyDeleteyeah, some continuing motifs. I'm working on adapting some of these for live performance and so the variations become dailies.
Delete