Wednesday, July 8, 2026

0708 torus

0708 torus


so as I'm posting this I'm doing the whole imaginary debate with an imaginary geometry nerd who doesn't think this is a torus. I'm preparing my speech for how this *is* a torus - with variables of nodes, axes of views, and all sorts of numerical mischief going on in PureData, some fixed, some random, some sliding valuation, some data driven by the amplitude of the music, etc., and lots of editing in Davinci between four generations of takes. If I called it "elephant" or "tinfoil", I could avoid this confrontation altogether. If I had drawn a cup of applesauce and called it "apple", no one would have a problem with that.

then I thought, 

I need to step away from the studio before my psyche implodes from pointlessness.

There are interesting, wonderful things outside of this room as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

0807 staring_through

0807 staring_through ...the windows veranda windows the.. {i suppose you think that's clever?} {no, stfu.}