Monday, September 7, 2026

0907 terse

0907 terse


Misun is doing her first stand-up comedy routine (in English, no less) and she needs some walk-on/off music. I asked her what sort of vibe and she said, like September by EWF. I breathed a sigh of relief. She could've said BTS. I don't hate BTS, but I'm about as far away from their target market as one can get and still be a living being. I'm somewhere near goldfish.

I'm NOT going to copy September, of course. I'm just going to have that vibe in mind. I'll aim in that direction and deliberately miss the bullseye. After all, she and I are now pretty much the target market for EWF these days. In some algorithm database in some data dungeon somewhere in Zuckerberg's bunker, our digital dossiers have EWF on them for sure. Where our dossiers differ is.. hers has some BTS and mine has things like Genesis, Mahler and Brian Eno.

here goes.

4 comments:

0925 wall

0925 wall