Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
0609 we build we overbuild we start out making things to simplify life and when that's defined as making more money, they become more co...
-
2026-03-15 Brother Mine To: Gordon Bazsali From: Colin Bazsali Brother mine, Being a public schoolteacher in America doesn’t have many per...
-
Brother mine , During the goings on of a typical morning for me, a thought occurred to me.. How long will it be before surviving family memb...
Holy crap! How did you do that? The visual must have taken forever!
ReplyDeleteI didn't. I gathered opensource research videos on various software used for surveillance. Yeah, it's wrong to use other peoples' videos, but this isn't really creative work I'm taking, there's no copyright claim on them and ethically, I think what they're doing is far worse.
Deletebut I can't take credit for the visuals, aside from how the clips are put together. shame shame.
ok, maybe not exactly opensource. bad me.
Delete