Thursday, July 16, 2026

0716 bunsen

0716 bunsen



I left ableton out of things today and stuck with cubase.

There was no significant latency in transmitting MIDI signals from Cubase to PureData. Cubase rocks.

One step closer to being able to perform this stuff live with reactive visuals, which, I've decided, IS something I want to do and will at some point. maybe streaming online first?

anyway, the medium is the message, right Marshall?


watched a thing where BYETONE states his minimalist manifesto of sorts. I dig and agree and it totally put me back on philosophically solid ground about my guilty EDM/IDM performance dreams. But right now, my stuff could admittedly be called SDM  (stupid dance music), but it's getting better overall. Besides, I don't really care.. I'm simply doing what I love, and that's one of the few things I'm serious about. 

I'll get back into ableton eventually and use it live, probably.. when I'm ableto

so serious, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

0806 cut

0806 cut apropos of nothing related to the above song: I need to go easy on myself. I should step back and look at how much has happened in ...